48" MH for sale

stuntmanjp

I am parting ways with my metal halide fixture. It is a 48" Outer Orbit Metal Halide fixture with 2 - 150w Phoenix 14k bulbs, 4 - 54w HO T5 bulbs, 3 White LED moonlights, and 3 Blue LED moonlights with built in cooling fans and internal ballast. The Phoenix bulbs are no more than 2 months old, with the fixture itself being no more than 4 months old. It would be for local pick up only. Asking $650 for everything including an extra set of 10k Current MH bulbs.

cora

I've been planning on buying that particular light. I would buy it now through paypal, but I'm waiting for my tax return (electronic deposit) to go through, should only be a few days.
I currently have a 75 gallon with pc's but want a mh combo. Please let me know if that would be acceptable

vexrsx05

hey im from wisconsin...im very interested...how olds the light fixture and whats the rock bottom price? why are you selling them? and where in wisconsin u from?

vexrsx05

btw would u trade + cash? I have a 48" coralife compact lights 54wattsx4..the bulbs are 6 months old...let me know