48" Nova Extreme 8-Bulb T5 HO Light

For sale is my 48" Nova Extreme 8-Bulb T5 HO light. The unit has literally only seen 4 hours of use. I picked it up as part of a trade thinking I would have use for it, but have since found that not to be the case. It comes with all 8 bulbs and has 4 built in moonlights. The system does also come with legs and acrylic shield. I go to college in VA, live in PA, and travel through parts of WV and MD on my way home. Will sell for $300 and will email pics if truly interested.

plumber

Could you tell me if this light would be enough for a 55 gal. with shrooms ,zoos, a large plate coral & several small stony corals.

brandan

Originally Posted by Plumber
http:///forum/post/2770964
Could you tell me if this light would be enough for a 55 gal. with shrooms ,zoos, a large plate coral & several small stony corals.
Mushrooms would have to be placed at the bottom of the tank with this light, most likely they will have to be in a shaded area. TTT for a great price

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by Brandan
http:///forum/post/2771770
Mushrooms would have to be placed at the bottom of the tank with this light, most likely they will have to be in a shaded area. TTT for a great price
gonna have to run a bunch of bluer bulbs to knock down the PAR... it'd grow SPS and clams like no other though, but you may need to run a chiller.

Sorry for the late reply. There is a small crack in the acrylic cover that was superglued - forgot to add that in the main post. There isn't any functionality problems whatsoever. Here are some pics.

redhanded77

are the reflectors contoured or just one big reflector? also, shoot me a quote on 2day air shipping to zip 96744 either fedex or ups....thats if your interested in shipping. hopefully we can work out something. thanks!
please email me your response at redhanded77@mac.com

coastie81

if sale falls through with redhanded77, let me know and PM me to work out a deal
Shipping to puerto rico.....00603 cheapest route please

M

morrowss

Wow...wish i saw this before i bought my nova 4 bulb...bump for a great light