48" PC Lights Back Up For Sale 260 Watts

scubadoo

Howdy folks....The person that wanted these lights never sent payment. Coralife PC lights 260 watts. No moon lights attached. Separate cords for timers along with two builtin fans on the fixture. It comes with plastic legs so it can be mounted on open top tanks. I also have two spare legs included. Email me for pics of the light idiot@c2i2.com. $100 plus shipping...fixture is about one year old and so are the bulbs. Package weighs 15 pounds and the light is packed and ready to ship. It will be shipped from zip code 85635. Place zip code at your preferred shipping sight and along with your preferred method for a shipping estmate. Thanks.

scubadoo

I have sent emails with pics to all that posted here or sent me emails direct. So others wil know..I am not interested in trading as I have agressive tanks...can't use any frags, etc. Price is 100 plus shipping. If you need a shipping quote the package is 15 pounds and it will be shipped from zip code 85635. When I had these lights originally sold the individual lived in the NE and it was going to cost $25 to ship fed-ex ground. If you live closer to AZ shipping should be less.

scubadoo

I need your email but I already have five-six folks ahead of you. Not sure any will end up buying the lights but I am going down the list in the order of emails and posts.
Shipping cost depends on how you want the package shipped..UPS, USPO, Fed-Ex, etc. My zip code is 85635 and the light is packed with package weight of 25 pounds. Vist the website of your referred shipper and plug the info in.
Thanks