T5 HO Aquarium Light w/ Moonlights
4 X 54 Watt T5 HO
2-10k
2- actinic bulbs included
8- 1 watt Blue LED's
2'' Clear Legs
3 individual chords

jerrit03

$220 each, that will include shipping, these are actually the ones that have 6 or 8 bulbs the ones for sale are the 4 bulb X 54 watt, but look the same, thanks

drex

have you ever turned them on? they are catalina brand lights i am buying them myself. if you have turned them on, how do you like them??? ever had them on a tank???

jerrit03

I turned them on briefly to make sure all lights work. I actually have another set on my 55 gallon tank. I can post some pics on here if you want? I have some frog spawn, mushrooms, and some other corals in there that seem to like them. I like the lunar lights, there are 8 blue and you can adjust the brightness, which you can't do on the set of Current USA-Orbit brand lights I have on my 30 gallon tank.

drex

yes could you post some? i am dying to see how the factory bulbs look and what not and the lunars before i order. im hoping the 8 bulb will be enough to do sps/clams in my 90.

jerrit03

yes, these are catalina lights. I do not know if you can keep sps though, I only have frog spawn, some mushrooms, different polyps, I'm sure someone on this forum knows better than I do, I'm still kind of new and have been learning alot from these forums.

rkesling

They just had these lights on special for $149.00 I hear they are great lights but $200 may be a bit over priced for them. Just My opinion