4sale 300 gallon oceanic dallas,tx

sw65galma

Hey I drove from Mass to Flordia in 2 hurricanes to get my 300.
Comeone People wheres your dedication!!!!:jumping: :jumping:
LOL
Do what I did and rent a 12Ft Uhaul trailer..and Bring tons of Rubber Maid RoughNeck Totes and you'll be all set!
Also get a DC-AC Inverter and you can run a heater and a Powerhead for the livestock.

mikel

So I am assuming that you are not willing to provide any additional pictures due to the lack of response to my post. I realize that this would be an awesome deal but some additional information would be helpful.

jpdesigns

Originally posted by mikel
So I am assuming that you are not willing to provide any additional pictures due to the lack of response to my post. I realize that this would be an awesome deal but some additional information would be helpful.

im sorry mikel i thought i sent pics to you already i ahve been sending pics to people via email left and right and its hard to remember who i sent them to check your email

jpdesigns

Originally posted by SSweet1
Where are the overflows? Also what type of lighting? Is the back clear? I need the measurements for possibly installing in my wall. Please e-mail me some pictures to SSweet96@comcast.net Thanks, Carrie

the back has been drilled so it goes straight down to tthe wet dry i didnt want to have the boxes inside of the tank nor would the hangen box work due to the thicknesss of the wall.

jpdesigns

tank the tank is 7 1/2 feet long 2 1/2 feet wide and about 6ft tall with the canopy the corals are fake they are the hard corals

enomadra

what is the zip code where the tank is at?
Oh and does it have built in over flow(s) and where are they located?

jpdesigns

Originally posted by enomadra
what is the zip code where the tank is at?
Oh and does it have built in over flow(s) and where are they located?

75023 and the tank has been drilled in the back wall for the water inlet and outlets

enomadra

OK how about weight? if you would have to guess what would you say all the stuff weighs?
I am getting a quote from a freight company and may be interested if you still have it.

jpdesigns

Originally posted by enomadra
OK how about weight? if you would have to guess what would you say all the stuff weighs?
I am getting a quote from a freight company and may be interested if you still have it.

tank weighs about 1000lb empty it took about 8 guys to move the tank from the truck to the house