4sale 300 gallon oceanic dallas,tx

jpdesigns

Originally posted by enomadra
So would you work with a freight company if I bought it?

i can help break the tank down but they would be responsible for getting it out .:D

enomadra

Rodger Dodger.....Let me talk to the shipping company and think about it..If I am interested I will let you know. Thanks for answering all the questions too..that is going to help with the quote.:)

enomadra

Well I found out that shipping it to me in CA would run about 588.00. I am still unsure how I would get it from your house to the truck but I am sure I could have worked that out.
Anyway I am not going to be able to get it. I am going to hold out for the size tank that I realy want:yes: . But man is someone going to be lucky
. This is one nice tank and the price is a steal. Good luck

jpdesigns

Originally posted by enomadra
Well I found out that shipping it to me in CA would run about 588.00. I am still unsure how I would get it from your house to the truck but I am sure I could have worked that out.
Anyway I am not going to be able to get it. I am going to hold out for the size tank that I realy want:yes: . But man is someone going to be lucky
. This is one nice tank and the price is a steal. Good luck

no problem thanks for the intrest yes in would be a steal for that price but if it doesnt sell by the end of december ill end up keeping it.

jpdesigns

Originally posted by rkasf88
how about 850 for everything, it will cost me an arm and a leg to get it shipped to me!!

thanks for the offer but no can do the lowest ill take is $1000.00 if it dont sell for that price then it looks like ill be stuck with it :nope:

jpdesigns

Originally posted by rkasf88
Will you sell just the tank and the stand?

i would like to sell the whole thing complete.i know i will never get what i put in the tank but i think for what im asking is a great deal but if i ever decide to let it go cheaper ill let you know thanks for the intrest though j

denny80688

I cant believe you still didnt sell it at that price!! :eek: I wish I didnt buy my 125 a few months ago cause I would have made the drive to get it from PA!

jpdesigns

Originally posted by denny80688
I cant believe you still didnt sell it at that price!! :eek: I wish I didnt buy my 125 a few months ago cause I would have made the drive to get it from PA!

:nope: :nope:

jpdesigns

Originally posted by condork12
im sorry if i missed this but are you selling that leopard too?

soory sold him already

mchaco

Hi,
My name is Manny. If you still have the tank please give me a call my number is 254 574-0330. Thanks

heath75

i live in ft worth, i wish i had the money i would take it off your hands. will utake payments, lol.