4x65 Power Compact For Sale

sobsts

I have a 48" power compact with moon lights for sale near Pittsburgh,PA. System is a year old and only used for 3 months so bulbs are still good. Prefer local pickup only. Asking $100.

kas2247

Would this setup fit in a canopy? I'm definitely interested... please email me @ kristenashley48 at msndotcom.

sobsts

its already in a setup with a fan and a reflector. It doesnt really fit in my canopy i was just going to set it up on there and leave the lid open. Give me a call at 412-841-5907, if interested.
Thanks Dave

kas2247

sobsts, what is the brand of the setup? do you have any pics? you said it's 48" long, but do you know off hand what the rest of the dimensions are? my canopy isn't built yet, so that's still a posibility... just trying to figure out what all i can fit in there

sobsts

i dont have it here its at my friends i can call him and get him to measure it and get back to you. Its an odyssey im pretty sure. I bought this off a guy on here and never used it. Flipped the swith to make sure it worked. Decided to go with VHO instead.

kas2247

thanks. i'm not sure if i want a full setup or if i just want to get a retro kit and organize the lights how i want them. if you can get the measurements that's great... if it's too much of a pain, don't worry about it.
thanks for the info!