5.5 Gallon setup + 6 Stage RO DI Unit

thedocta

Hey everyone, everything I have for sale is listed below with somewhat negotiable prices. I live in Kalamazoo MI and will ship at extra cost. Please email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net if you're interested.
WHAT'S FOR SALE:
5.5 gallon AGA w/ glass cover...will throw in LR rubble and bi-level frag rack I made to fit the tank. =$10
Whisper Power filter 10...fits tank and is good filtration with proper water changes. =$5
12" Coralife 50/50 36 watt PC light...will throw in mounting legs if I can find them...can throw a timer in too if you want. =$25
Small 50 watt glass heater...will throw in thermometer. =$5
Maxi Jet 600 =$5.
6 Stage RO+DI that I couldn't figure out how to work. Filters are all nearly new...nothing leaks it's all wrapped in teflon just in case...Also have faucet fitting if you want. =$50
INFO: I bought everything new and everything but the heater and lights have about 6 months use...heater and lights have less than 1 month. Everything works great and the tank has no scratches. I think I still have the original boxes, instructions, and attachments for everything for sale. If you need pics I can try and get some just LMK. Thanks, Greg.

thedocta

Hey everyone I'm back now it's been a crazy winter so I completely forgot I even posted this. Haven't sold anything yet. Same amount of use as posted above, same price, only thing is I don't have the LR rubble any more. I wont forget about this thread this time I need wakeboarding money for summer!!!

maeistero

shipping would probably be a lot cheaper if you chucked the filtration media for me. i'd replace it anyways unless it checks out great. :thinking:

8x8nhl

waait neverind ill take the pc lights will you ship to 76092 in texas also how should we exchange cash?

thedocta

OK so I've had an overflow of emails and finally sold everything but the heater, tank, and filter. Couple interested in those I still have to get back with. Thanks. -Greg