$5 Kenya Frags

metcalf vt

Originally Posted by codylowe
PM'd.... I am in the Charlottesville area.
you have mail
i wont hold it against you for living in Charlottesville...sorry I had to say it

codylowe

Originally Posted by azpharmd
How much to ship to 46975? How are you shipping them? Thanks.
sale is currently pending for Metcalf VT... I will let you know if it falls through.
FYI... i ship in styro-lined boxes, double bagged, and includes a heat pack.
Originally Posted by Metcalf VT

you have mail
i wont hold it against you for living in Charlottesville...sorry I had to say it
I am actually a Texas fan so your not hurting my feelings. I moved up here from Dallas a couple of years ago..

metcalf vt

Originally Posted by codylowe
sale is currently pending for Metcalf VT... I will let you know if it falls through.
FYI... i ship in styro-lined boxes, double bagged, and includes a heat pack.
I am actually a Texas fan so your not hurting my feelings. I moved up here from Dallas a couple of years ago..
alright alright. The game a couple weeks ago was great, it was a good feeling coming to UVA and beating up on the wahoos at home. You should have money in your account so consider them sold

reef diver

Hey do you mind sharing how you packed the bags? Ive been given permission to use an ---- account to sell frags of mine, as well as trade them here.

codylowe

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
Hey do you mind sharing how you packed the bags? Ive been given permission to use an ---- account to sell frags of mine, as well as trade them here.
Well, i went and bought a 4x8 sheet of styrofoam from Lowe's, then cut it to line the inside of the box i have. After that, i put about a cup of water in some plastic bags i bought from the fish store - tie it off - then turn it upside down and slide it into another bag. Then i put it in the box, fill the voids with peanuts, throw a heat pack on top and wallah... It's ready to go.
I may try to take a couple of pictures tonight, but i got the idea from the shipping/handling forum.
Haven't had a problem so far...
BTW, all frags are sold! Thanks everyone...