5 year old 125g 70g sump fuge set-up for sale WISCONSIN

kainex

I am breaking down a 125 gallon tank, and will be selling all livestock pumps , refug. chiller, coral.
I will be starting by selling off live rock and coral. I have aprox. 300lbs of Live rock all in system 3/5 years. lots of coral also. mostly soft some lps and sps. I can not post pics at this time. But you can be sure this is as good or better then what you will get at a pet store at less then 1/2 the price.
The tank will also be for sale. 125g / 70g sump/fuge, 3 metal halide lamp canapy and aga store bought stand. 1/3 hp Prime chiller. 300lbs lr 500lbs ls. 5in blue hippo, 3in false perc. purple psudo. 2 600gph overflows, If you want the whole setup I would take offers, but I can not hold anything for anyone. If someone wants something and they have cash they will get it.
Best way to get a hold of me is to email me at carrie_broken@yahoo.com Before 5:00pm or call 262-244-0774 5:00 - 8:30 pm ask for Mike
Live rock is 2.00 per pound/ corals will be Make offer. you will have to come and see them. there are to many to list. and most rock are mixed with coral. prices will be fair.
If you want to pay with a credit card I will take paypal
I will not ship. If I decide to I will change this post. The items are located in NEOSHO WI 53059 if you don't know where that is mapquest it to find it. it is about 15min outside of Oconomowoc.

anubisxero

Originally Posted by kainex
http:///forum/post/2521600
I am breaking down a 125 gallon tank, and will be selling all livestock pumps , refug. chiller, coral.
I will be starting by selling off live rock and coral. I have aprox. 300lbs of Live rock all in system 3/5 years. lots of coral also. mostly soft some lps and sps. I can not post pics at this time. But you can be sure this is as good or better then what you will get at a pet store at less then 1/2 the price.
The tank will also be for sale. 125g / 70g sump/fuge, 3 metal halide lamp canapy and aga store bought stand. 1/3 hp Prime chiller. 300lbs lr 500lbs ls. 5in blue hippo, 3in false perc. purple psudo. 2 600gph overflows, If you want the whole setup I would take offers, but I can not hold anything for anyone. If someone wants something and they have cash they will get it.
Best way to get a hold of me is to email me at carrie_broken@yahoo.net Before 5:00pm or call 262-244-0774 5:00 - 8:30 pm ask for Mike
Live rock is 2.00 per pound/ corals will be Make offer. you will have to come and see them. there are to many to list. and most rock are mixed with coral. prices will be fair.
If you want to pay with a credit card I will take paypal
I will not ship. If I decide to I will change this post. The items are located in NEOSHO WI 53059 if you don't know where that is mapquest it to find it. it is about 15min outside of Oconomowoc.
Do you or can you get any pictures of the Live Rock?

kainex

most of the livestock is gone now. but I still have most of the livesand. its about 2" deep in a 125 tank so there is a good amount of it. the fuge also has a 10"dsb but That should stay as it is.
The tank is now for sale I would like to get 600 for the tank stand, canopy, and sump not included would be the pumps overflows, and lighting

kainex

pumps are NOT included, all that stuff will be for sale after I go through everything and come up with a list