50 GPD Coralife RO/DI for sale

joshh81

Pure-Flo II - 50 gallon-per-day 3 canister system
Unit is less then 2 months old. Has original packaging and all manuals included. Was used for less than 2 months but since I am moving and am in the process of selling the tank.... the units up for grabs.
Best offer gets it shipped next day.

joshh81

85.00 is the highest bidder so far... I will end this wanna be a*u*c*t*i*o*n* tomorrow at 6 pm central and who ever is highest gets it shipped.

pete43

Hey Josh,What's the deal with corals I'd sent you awhile back.Still have'nt heard anything about them,and I remember you saying that you were
e-mailing everyone who was nice enough to send you something out of the kindness of their heart during the season of giving(not a quote).I would'nt think you would sell off everything.....

catawaba

Originally Posted by pete43
Hey Josh,What's the deal with corals I'd sent you awhile back.Still have'nt heard anything about them,and I remember you saying that you were
e-mailing everyone who was nice enough to send you something out of the kindness of their heart during the season of giving(not a quote).I would'nt think you would sell off everything.....
I've been refunded for the items I bought that were originally his (didn't buy anything that was graciously given to him).....Supposedly the tank 'isn't doing well' after his last 3 day trip.

I'm curious if ya'll are going to get your items back also......