54 Corner bow Diary

teresaq

here are a few pictures of my new tank. Everything except the base rock, came from my 37 gal cube. There arent any fish in there yet, though I am pcking up a single clown tomorrow from a fellow reefer. I am also adding another 20 lbs of rock. i have several frags in my frag tank waiting to go in.
More pictures to follow

teresaq

Thanks, here are a few new pictures. I added another 20 lbs of rock and a few of my other corals back. I still have several frags to add. i added one clown form early bird also.
T

teresaq

thats an experiment.
there is egg create undet the sand and rock, the pipe is attached and was drilled full of wholes. I added a maxijet 1200 to the top so I get flow all thru my rocks. The jury is still out as to weither or not I like it.

scopus tang

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
http:///forum/post/2661768
thats an experiment.
there is egg create undet the sand and rock, the pipe is attached and was drilled full of wholes. I added a maxijet 1200 to the top so I get flow all thru my rocks. The jury is still out as to weither or not I like it.
Canopy looks very nice, tank is looking good
. Curious to see what you end up thinking of the PVC ~ someone in our reefclub is doing something similar. It's an interesting thought.