55/30 long for sale

billsweet

the 55 is the tank only older all glass is perfect shape first $50 picks it up it was a fresh water set up and i do have an undergravel filter you can have with it if you want

a9chooch

hey im from crestwood il i dont know how far that is from yorkville but u want 50$ for the 55 gallon tank? does it come with anything else besides the filter and im interested in your clownfish.and for your 30 gallon tank how much for that.im interested mayb we can meet half way or if its close i can drive to you.You can email me at a9chooch@aol.com also what kind of damsels do you have

a9chooch

hard for the 30 he has the 30 long, has a stand, a plexiglass top and a dual strip light with 10000k corallife bulb and a atinic bulb

billsweet

he asked me the same thing
anyone interested in the 55 glass top and undergravel filter $50 you pick it up or you pay for shipping

natelevi

please let me know I will buy it and pay shipping I live in Attica Indiana let me know the shipping cost will pay cash what all does it come with?

billsweet

no interest in the 55 soon i am thinking to take it to good will for the tax deduction anyone interested in it please make a offer