55, 46, 45, 20l for sale ct

andrew79

i am in the process fo moving and upgrading to a larger system. i have a like new 55 gal with new iron stand, flo. light for $80
20l with wood stand for $40
in a few weeks when i finish switching tanks i have a 46 bow with wood stand, flo light for $80
and a 45 streched hex, wood stand for $40. i live in monroe ct, and all items are pick up only
thanks
andrew

sandman12

u need to sing on to AOL more so we can IM. Iam doing good, setting up a 55g prop. Everything is set-up but my mag 12 closed loop is too loud for me to sleep with so iam probably going to buy a new pump.
Sign on!
James

andrew79

howcome is first on the 46.
but for the 55, 45, and 20 i could give you for $150 with a few heaters and power heads. once i get my other tank running i will have a better idea of the equiptment that i dont need.
thanks
andrew

maeistero

Originally posted by andrew79
howcome is first on the 46.
but for the 55, 45, and 20 i could give you for $150 with a few heaters and power heads. once i get my other tank running i will have a better idea of the equiptment that i dont need.
thanks
andrew

drool... you should put up a local, at least state on your info. i'd buy in a sec if you were here.:notsure:

andrew79

all the tanks are spoken for. if anything should change i will re-post. thanks everyone for your interest.
andrew

howcome

hi andrew just wondering about when you are going to have the 46bow avalible just wondering so i know about when
thanks howcome

thugin0332

this it to HOWCOME
i bought all the tanks, i live in northwest ct. im not sure which i am going to use yet, you can make me an offer on the 46 bow if youd like. let me kno quick because im either switching my 30 into the 46 or the 55.
--chris