55 AGG. and 10 Reef F/S

S

slednecks

I have not recived the money yett so im just going to make sure it comes b4 i send the package..I hope you understand why I didnt send it yett...

unknown

I understand, and I would do the same thing.
You should get the money after school today.
just reply here once you have mailed it.
Vince.

unleashed

Im def interested in the 55 gal I'm also just out of ann arbor
ill discuss this with hubby and make him do a little more work maybe he'll buy it for me lol
if you still have it

unknown

Yeah I still got it right now.
Email me and we can talk about all the details if you are really interesed in buy the tank.
It comes with everything on the first list sept for the RO unit. Thats a maybe though.
Vince
Email
LoveTheSea7@hotmail.com

unleashed

well I discussed this with hubby at this time he says hed rather not do a smaller tank set up.he would rather wait until we get our 2nd 125 gal going.which at this time is sitting in storage:(
he basicly doesnt want one prestocked

unknown

Well I was really hoping you would say that. I have talked to my LFS about returning these fish and they will buy them back and I can get lots of Corals in place or the fish for my new reef.
I will go $600 for everything 55g and the fish will not be sold with the tank.
If someone else is interesded in the tank I can sell everything to you I have NOT YET traded the fish in!
Email me
LoveTheSea7@hotmail.com
Vince.

unknown

Slednecks I think you should have gotten the money buy now.
When are you going to mail me the thermometer?? along with all the probes and such for it??
Here is my address
Vince Newell
9780 Foxway CT
Dexter MI, 48130
Vince.

unknown

Slednecks I am waiting for a verification that the item has been mailed to me.
My address is in my previous pos
^^^
Vince.

S

slednecks

I got the money sat. but as I said b4.. my internet at home doesnt work. Sorry about the delay! Im sending the thermometer today so you should receive it thursday..

unleashed

hey to anyone that doesnt have a dig cam and would like to post pics.I hadnt thought of this till now if you have a camera that needs film developing have them developed onto a disk wall mart photo does this not very expencive if you dont have a camera you could use a disposable and have it developed onto a disk then download to your pc.its a bit easier than scanning

unknown

Ok I got the camera working and will have some picks for you This after noon.
The fish are gone I already sold them back to the LFS so now I have this for sale
I have a 55 gallon All-Glass aggressive setup.
DIY hood
Metal stand
Lights
- x2 24" 24w floresent lights with 10k bulbs in them
- x1 30" 24w floresent actinic bulb.
- x1 48" floresent strip light.
- x4 DIY LED moonlights.
50lbs of LR
70Lbs of Crushed coral.
Three power head
- x1 Hagen 402
- x1 Hagen 301
- x1 CA 800
Whisper 60 filter
200w heater
Air pump with airstone
Dual HOB Overflow with U-Tubes
Would like to get $550 put will talk about price.
Vince.