55 complete in ct

andrew79

i am selling my 55 gallon, tank comes with wood stand and wood canopy, with a single 250 watt de hamilton pendant, 2 4" fans (icecap, coralvue) remora pro skimmer, whisper 60 for carbon, 2 250 watt heaters, 3 seio 620's about 40 lbs lr and 40 lbs base rock, life guard temp alert, foxface (likes to nip occasonally at zoa) a flame angle (likes to nip at sps) and a maroon and black clown. and a couple frags/rescue corals. i am looking to get $500 for all. not really interested in splitting up now. i also have a cpr bak-pak2r for sale for $60. pick up only
thanks
andrew

rtmarecaux

I would be willing to buy the 250 MH and some of that beautiful purple Liverock. Let me know if you will ever part out and how much you'd be looking for. I am just trying to introduce a little more coraline into my tank so I'd only need a little.
Thanks,
Bobby
rtmarecaux@ccri.edu Just give me an email on if youd like to seperate at some point

bimac

I now this sounds strainge but are you willing to sell 25 gallons of you cycled water? I would be willing to supply the jugs needed.

andrew79

sorry, i didnt receive many replies when i first posted it, so i re-did the tank and decided to keep it. thanks for the intrest.

bimac

But still like once you do a could water changes can I buy the water? I now it sounds weard but I have a 30 gallon wright now and am soon getting a 55 gallon. so if I buy some water from someone who has a cycled tank it saves me lots of time.

andrew79

bimac, it will be no problem to save you the water, i will have it in about 2 weeks, if you send me your e-mail i will reply when it is ready. where are you located?