55 Fo

atrim55

Hi just registered here been reading for a few months thought it was time to make a name. Enjoy the site very much great info. Have had a saltwater tank for about 6 years now changed from my older oak trimmed tank to this black acrylic one. Here is a few pics of my tank, not the best need a newer camera.

richarl5

Originally Posted by ATrim55
Hi just registered here been reading for a few months thought it was time to make a name. Enjoy the site very much great info. Have had a saltwater tank for about 6 years now changed from my older oak trimmed tank to this black acrylic one. Here is a few pics of my tank, not the best need a newer camera.

I like your colored live rock!

atrim55

Originally Posted by rbrockm1
tank looks really nice, is that curved on the corners. can't tell
Yes corners are rounded

ledzep fan

I love the way the tank looks!! I love the Clown Trigger the most. Simply amazing!!
In the long run those fish will need a larger tank. So heads up

atrim55

Yes i understand the tank is to small for a clown trigger but i have wanted one for the past 5 years. I am looking for something around a 210 to put up as a wall divider in my living room/dining room. Then set up my 55 as a reef tank possibly.
Thanks for the compliments

ginarox

i dont think the pictures look crappy at all....you have an awesome tank,,,and welcome to the board,,,have a great day....

psibabi21

You're tank looks like crap with that redish colored rock...where did you pick that up your back yard? *****?
That little clown should definatly get a new home...away from that clown trigger.
Who taught you how to speak english by the way?

psibabi21

:hilarious
Originally Posted by TeresaQ
PSIBabi21-WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE
ATrim-your tank looks great-nice and clean
Welcome to the boards
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

hot883

Originally Posted by PSIBabi21
:hilarious
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Very true, however you should not be so rude. Please refrain from acting this way in the future. Thanks, Barry

nm reef

"You're tank looks like crap with that redish colored rock...where did you pick that up your back yard? *****?
That little clown should definatly get a new home...away from that clown trigger.
Who taught you how to speak english by the way?"
Another of the moderators choose to delete the above rsponse.

I saw a email notification about a rude response and found the above mentioned reply to this thread. I gotta agree attitudes & responses of this nature are not tolerated. Many members may find exception to the livestock selection and in this thread they have mentioned their concern....but not in a billergent manner. Please avoid rude and abbrassive comments....they seldom are appreciated and are seldom productive.

psibabi21

It was a JOKE...atrim55 is my boyfriend...that tank is in OUR house...I have my own as well, we both have a competitive nature & enjoy harassing eachother...hence his response to me.

hot883

It was a JOKE...atrim55 is my boyfriend...that tank is in OUR house...I have my own as well, we both have a competitive nature & enjoy harassing eachother...hence his response to me.

Well we as the general population do not know that. I will only remind you that this is a family forum and you should refrain from speaking to someone on a public forum so rudely, crudely, meanly etc. The people that are reading the forum do not know your situation. Barry