55 gal. Acrylic Complete Salt Set Up with LR

jcsurfn

I am selling a 55 gal. acrylic tank. It comes complete with stand, canopy, lights, sand and LR.
The tank is a 55 gal. acrylic. Made by Truvu. The back is a black piece of acrylic, which usually costs more. The stand and canopy are both black. The stand and canopy are both made of pine and look nice. The tank also comes with 60# of aragonite sand and 20# of LR covered in coraline algae. It looks really nice. I am willing to sell the LR separately.
The equipment
802 power head
CPR Bak Pak 2 protein skimmer
150 watt heater
2 65 watt Custom Sea Life retro kits smart light. These are the lights that are half white and half blue. I only had then up for about 6 months and they seemed to work well for coraline algae and other stuff but i did not have any corals in there. They will work fine for mushrooms, polyps and other such corals. It is very easy to add to more light to also.
This is a very fun and nice looking tank. I just do not have the time for it right now. This is for pick up only. So see under my name for where I am at. I am sorry no pics at this time. I am trying to get someone to come over to take some with there digital camera.
With LR $500.00 OBO
With out LR $425.00 OBO