55 gal. and everything 4 sale

tank4sale

i have a 55 gal. oak tank that i am selling, it comes with stand, hood, duel bulb pc lights and duel fan setup, skimmer, 2 powerheads, canister filter, heater, chemicals, rocks, cleaning supplies, yellow tang, 2 perks, inverts (2camel shrimp, gold coral banded, a few snails, hermit crabs, and an emerald crab). as a bonus i will throw in a 10 gal. iso tank with filter, air stone and pump, and a heater (comes with meds). there is over 1500 invested and it all looks like new, well it is new 6 mounths. i am only asking to get about 900 for it all (but i might be able to be talked down, wink wink) i live in cleveland ohio and would perfer local buyers only, unless buyer arranges transport. leave a post or it is better to email me at smfunkychicken@sbcglobal.net

tangey

would you sell the yellow tang seperate and if so how bug is it and for how much. i live in colombus ohio but i dotn think i could drive up there. but shipping wouldn't be bad.let me know.

kimber

What kind of skimmer are you running? I'm willing to pay shipping if it's one I am looking for...lmk! :)

tank4sale

the tang is 2-3" inches and i will try to get a pic. the perks are just over an inch, and the skimmer is a turbo floter or somthing like that spelling.

tank4sale

i am asking to get about 400 for the light setup. i say that because it comes with the hood and two fans. they are the two 96 watts, i think.

drummerbum

$650 for everything but livestock and canister filter and i will come pick it up it's only about a 4hour drive from the Chicago land area to there
Deal or no deal??
:thinking:

tank4sale

i can go no lower than $750 for what you want and that is still a great deal, you know. let me know!! but for that price it is a deal!!!!!