55 Gallon Complete Setup For Sale!!! Lights And Liverock!

jacknjill

I have a 55 gallon complete set up for sale. Would like to sell as a complete setup, but will part out if no offers. I obviously cant ship the tank and stand, but evrything else i will if you pay for shipping. The reason im selling is i jst dont have time for this anymore with school and everything.
Included are undrilled all glass tank, stand, CPR Bak Pak 2 Skimmer, Hot Magnum Filter, 3 powerheads, heater, and two glass tops.
Odyssea Lights
included:
2 x 150 watt HQI
2 x 96 watt PC
6 LED moonlights
I have had no problems with the lights, ive had them for about 6 months, i bought them brand new. I will sell them seperately or together with the rest of the tank. I would like $250 for them, plus shipping if needed.
Livestock:
~2 tomato clowns, mated pair. female 5 1/2 inches, male 1 1/2 inches
~1 Yellow tang, id say he was about 5 or 6 inches? its hard to tell.
~1 lawnmower blenny, about 4 inches
~various snails and crabs, i really couldnt tell you how many i have any more, about 10 each? thats a verrrry rough estimate
~2 hammerhead coral frags about 3 heads each.
~1 pink xenia piece
~orange mushroom rock
~purple spotted mushroom rock
~zoo rock
~1 bright orange shroom on a rock
I obviously have to get rid of all the livestock before i can get rid of the equipment, so keep that in mind. Any fish, coral, etc i cant sell i will just trade in to my LFS. Im willing to ship livestock, but ive never done it before so you would have to help me out.
Liverock:
when i bought this setup i was told it was about 100 pounds of rock, i dont really have anything to judge it by but i think it may be a little less. would like to sell all together. Will take best offer as long as its reasonable.
I also have about a 75-100# of livesand that i can give you if you want, if not im just going to throw it out i guess.
I would like to sell everything minus the lights for $500, but if you take everything and the lights i will give it to you for $600. Once again, just make a reasonable offer and i can work with you, My email is JacknJill@triad.rr.com if you have any questions. I also have misc test kits, food, supplements, buckets, etc that i can throw in for you for free. I will have pictures up later today or tomorrow when i get my camera back.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by JacknJill
I have a 55 gallon complete set up for sale. Would like to sell as a complete setup, but will part out if no offers. I obviously cant ship the tank and stand, but evrything else i will if you pay for shipping. The reason im selling is i jst dont have time for this anymore with school and everything.
Included are undrilled all glass tank, stand, CPR Bak Pak 2 Skimmer, Hot Magnum Filter, 3 powerheads, heater, and two glass tops.
Odyssea Lights
included:
2 x 150 watt HQI
2 x 96 watt PC
6 LED moonlights
I have had no problems with the lights, ive had them for about 6 months, i bought them brand new. I will sell them seperately or together with the rest of the tank. I would like $250 for them, plus shipping if needed.
Livestock:
~2 tomato clowns, mated pair. female 5 1/2 inches, male 1 1/2 inches
~1 Yellow tang, id say he was about 5 or 6 inches? its hard to tell.
~1 lawnmower blenny, about 4 inches
~various snails and crabs, i really couldnt tell you how many i have any more, about 10 each? thats a verrrry rough estimate
~2 hammerhead coral frags about 3 heads each.
~1 pink xenia piece
~orange mushroom rock
~purple spotted mushroom rock
~zoo rock
~1 bright orange shroom on a rock
I obviously have to get rid of all the livestock before i can get rid of the equipment, so keep that in mind. Any fish, coral, etc i cant sell i will just trade in to my LFS. Im willing to ship livestock, but ive never done it before so you would have to help me out.
Liverock:
when i bought this setup i was told it was about 100 pounds of rock, i dont really have anything to judge it by but i think it may be a little less. would like to sell all together. Will take best offer as long as its reasonable.
I also have about a 75-100# of livesand that i can give you if you want, if not im just going to throw it out i guess.
I would like to sell everything minus the lights for $500, but if you take everything and the lights i will give it to you for $600. Once again, just make a reasonable offer and i can work with you, My email is JacknJill@triad.rr.com if you have any questions. I also have misc test kits, food, supplements, buckets, etc that i can throw in for you for free. I will have pictures up later today or tomorrow when i get my camera back.

Where are you in NC?
Mc

jacknjill

Originally Posted by grumpygils
Where are you in NC?
Mc
hey, i am in Clemmons, which is right beside Winston-Salem, about a 2 hour drive from Raleigh

jacknjill

Originally Posted by fish1031
how much for all LR shipped to FL
I could give you all the rock for $200, plus shipping

jacknjill

Originally Posted by firefish9
`How much for 20 pounds of live rock shipped to NH How much for a mushroom frag?
Hey, when i am able to get pictures up i will show you the rock, i really dont want to frag it, id rather just give you the entire rock, which is a pretty decent size

gregorys

what size are the l lights how much to ship to 30562 how much for 30 lbs of rock with zoo,s and muchroom and coral

dmm0724

I am in NC but unfortunately about 4 hours from you and unable to make a drive out that way anytime soon, but I am interested in the corals, some rock, sand and hermits/snails if you are willing to ship.
Send me an e-mail (dmm0724@ecu.edu) and let me know what a reasonable offer is for all the corals (or what you have left)

firefish9

Originally Posted by JacknJill
Hey, when i am able to get pictures up i will show you the rock, i really dont want to frag it, id rather just give you the entire rock, which is a pretty decent size
great thx

jacknjill

Originally Posted by gregorys
still interested in lights as i posted earlyer how much for the shipping to 30562 gregorys@alltel.net intrested in some rock and some of the other things that you have. joe
hey, sorry, i missed your post earlier. lights are 48 inches

jacknjill

more, livestock
pink xenia
purple shrooms
orange shrooms
zoo rock and bright orange shroom (s0rry zoos are closed, lights about to go off, they are an orange brown color with a greenish center)
hammer, blurry but its an angle, ill get a better shot if you are interested)

jacknjill

ok fish and tank shots, sory my fish arent being very camera friendly today
just the rock, yellow tang, tomato clowns. last pic is with only actinics on
i also found that i have a large brittle star that i had forgotten about. you can see various snails in the pics.

jacknjill

Originally Posted by gregorys
how is shipping to 30562 and what model is it would you take a money order thanks joe
lights are 2006 model, i would be fine with a money order. as for shipping, i have no idea i would have to look into that. the ballast for the HQI's is very heavy. i will have to get back to you on shipping later as its almost 8 at night here. I also have a kit to hang it from the ceiling if you would like. i included a picture of the lights, there are two more moonlights to the left and right of the HQI that you cant see in the pic