55 gallon complete setup MOVING MUST SELL please read

dobelady

Friend in Raleigh NC has a 55 gallon tank with medium oak stand currently running. Has corraline covering tank. Live sand bed, heater, skimmer, hob filter, powerhead, 48" light with one 175w mh and two vho's, and misc supplies or test kits may be available too. All she is asking is $500 which is a steal for a tank up and running you can even take the water if you want it. she needs it gone asap...... I am traveling to Raleigh from St Louis and could deliver it along that route for gas money and possibly help set up. No pics as she does not have a digital camera but you can stop by and see it or take my word for it is a nice tank. ANYONE need a setup or maybe a couple of people that want to part it out? LMK we need to get this gone ASAP thanks you can email me at kkh_b@charter.net

dobelady

she would consider it. There is someone ahead of you that emailed me about the lights. So if they pass then they would be available. The case is black she said it is a diy but I don't remember it looking like a diy but even if you retrofit it into a new canopy it is worth it for the equipment. She wants $350 shipped with insurance. And there are extra bulbs too she is including nice to have spares or sell them. She replaces them pretty regularly. How soon would you want it? I could ship first part of next week provided payment is sent before then. LMK thanks