55 Gallon Fish/Some reef $350

thomas7304

I will send you pics shortly. It's all still up for sale....it's in really great condition. I'm also including food, chemicals, water test kit, salt, etc. I paid over $300.00 just for the rock, so it's hard to part out any less than $350.00.

thomas7304

bump
:help: :notsure:
I'm moving in less than 2 weeks and I don't want to take it with us. PLEASE CONSIDER THE GREAT PRICE OR MAKE AN OFFER!!!
THIS IS A REALLY GREAT DEAL PEOPLE....The tank itself was $300.00 and the rocks are worth over $350.00 not to mention all the live sand, the fish, the coral.
The great thing about 55 gallon tanks is that they fit very well in cramped places but make such a stunning statement!

maeistero

thom, if salt doesn't take it i will. i'm working this weekend but off next. i have to go to stl anyways for some wedding arrangements. saltrookie, if you get it first and want to ride down together i can help you out on the move if you're willing to make it a weekend with some time at a jewelry store. i have an open condo available to stay at as my grandma's in fl. just give me a couple pieces of rock for seeding.
i'm assuming you're a fellow fishhead from jeff city?

i grew up in st. peters right behind all saints, so i know the area well. i've a lot of family in the area also and go a few times a year, so we shouldn't have any problem with directions.

thomas7304

Maeistero,
Will you take it for 350? You are available next weekend? Anytime after 1 pm on Saturday is great or Sunday all day. WE have our final walk thru with our new house and we need to be there at 10:00am. SO give us at least 2 hours.
Please let me know where you are coming from and I can give you the directions. WE are technically in O'fAllon, MO off K....
Give me details

sexyred1

Hi there -
I'm interested in buying your tank. Where are you located at? I'm in central Illinois and can come pick up. $350?? Looks like there was some previous confusion about the price. I am available to pick up later this week or on the weekend. Could you please give me a call? My # is 309-319-3386 and my name is Jenny you can call anytime.
Thanks! and I hope to hear from you soon.
Jen

thomas7304

I listed it on E B A Y after a long attempt to sell it. It's up to $422.49 and I also had one bidder come out yesterday to get a better look. So, unless you want to make a GREAT offer, I will not sell it for $350.00 anymore.

sexyred1

Well, I guess whoever you lied to about the price before was right!!! I just checked ---- and your tank is listed at 247.00 not 400+.
If you wanted more for your tank in the first place you should just ask for it! You don't list somethng for $350.00 then ask a whole bunch more for it after someonw is interested.
I hope you don't do sales for a living, because I doubt you'd EVER sell anything.
I'd rather buy the stuff for three times the price at a store than deal with someone like you.

sexyred1

Whow, your high bid is all the way up to $255.00! You must get numbers mixed up alot!
I just got this off of E B A Y......

55 Gallon Saltwater Fish Tank/Aquarium w/ Reef Item number: 7753136844
Current bid: US $255.00

[hr]
End time: Mar-25-06 14:38:20 PST (1 day 16 hours)
Shipping costs: Pickup only - see item description for details
Ships to: Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).
Item location: O Fallon, MO, United States
Interesting........

thomas7304

that you spend your lunch break being noisy....Seriously, does your boss pay you to sit on your ass surfing the net or to kiss his ass...

sexyred1

No my boss has nothing to do with me looking for another aquarium. Sorry, but my boss doens't assign me tasks like that either.....I'm not a secretary.
I was just making the simple point that you were being very dishonest. I was actually thinking about putting in a bid on E B A Y until I saw that you were a complete liar. Also, maybe my computer skills are better than yours, but it only took me about 30 seconds to get to figure out what's going on, not my whole lunch hour.
You were pretty much begging someone to get take the tank for $350.00 then I offer and you raise the price on me. On top of that it sounded like if I offered more than the person who "supposedly" came and looked at it you would have sold it out from underneath of him for a few extra dollars. Once again dishonest....
I understand you may be a little but strapped since your purchasing a new home, but if money is that tight you may want to reconsider.
Furthermore, this is not an auction site last time I checked. In a classified ad you list the price and then arent really supposed to raise it. If you want auction, stick with E B A Y.
I've made purchases from a couple of people on this site and had a good experience both times. People like you will ruin it for everyone.
And from the sounds of it, you are more of a loud smart *ss than I ever though about being.

P.S. Your tank is holding steady at $255.00!!

jakebtc

Not only was this person obviously shady and flip flopping price the pictures weren't all that revieling as to what you are actually purchasing. It was steady at 255$ on eb@y till they yanked it off :notsure: definitely think you might want to consider changing your habits and your user name as you pretty much have no credibility on here any longer. Am glad I had my people find a different setup from nice people. Maybe had your husband been in charge of selling, there may have been more honosty and a sale long time ago

thomas7304

Who are you to judge me?!!! You are all acting like 'angels' trying to tuck back your horns and tail! Get off your soap box and your self righteous bullshit!!!! I love to tell you that in the real world, this is how it works, EVERYONE lies to earn a buck....you just caught one liar out of a billion.
Let me know when you save the world of liars.....

sexyred1

Originally Posted by thomas7304
Who are you to judge me?!!! You are all acting like 'angels' trying to tuck back your horns and tail! Get off your soap box and your self righteous bullshit!!!! I love to tell you that in the real world, this is how it works, EVERYONE lies to earn a buck....you just caught one liar out of a billion.
Let me know when you save the world of liars.....
Let me just tell you that NO, not everyone has to lie to earn a few dollars. Maybe people like you feel the need to, but not the majority of us.
Seriously, you may want to think about staying in your apartment because the house you are getting will be repoed in a few months I'm sure because I's obvious you can't afford it.
Had you been honest in the first place you would have already sold the tank for whatever you wanted to get out of it. See....that's the up side of being an honest person!! The lying got you NOWHERE!
I wasn't judging you or being self righteous either, I was simply stating the facts. Your a dishonest piece of you know what, period.