55 Gallon Pics

mr. guitar

Sweet tank!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like the Acro's, Candy Cane, Clam, Fish, Zoos...etc. hahaha. Easier way of sayin' this...I really like everything alive in your tank!!! haha.

lt1z28

Thanks. I'll get a full tank shot soon. Here are the specs.
Tank Specs
65lbs sand
70lbs fiji live rock
Prism Skimmer
Emperor 400 with rock rubble (no biowheels)
Coralife UV
1 maxi jet mod
1 maxi jet 1200
DIY calcium & alkalinity
Aquactinics T5 270 Watts w/individual reflectors
Tank Inhabitants
1 purple firefish
1 red firefish
1 Yellow Tang
1 Yellow Tail Damsel
2 False Percs
1 Green Chromis
10 hermits
various snails
1 tigertail cucumber
1 hitchhiker feather duster
2 hitchhiker urchins
2 Croceas
1 Derasa
1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
Corals
Shrooms
Xenia
Acros
Digi
Birdsnest
Toadstool
Frogspawn
Zoas
Candycane
Porites
Pocillopora
Rics

joncat24

beautiful tank

those pics are wicked !!! what camera r u using???
some of the nicest clearest pics I have seen :cheer:

begginer10

Didnt Know You Could Have A Clam With T-5s, Need To Look At That, As I Have A 55 Also. Very Nice Pics By The Way

wangotango

hey LT1Z28: im buying the same aquactinics fixture. how do you like it? what bulb combination do you have? btw, nice pics (again)

-Justin

lt1z28

Originally Posted by begginer10
Didnt Know You Could Have A Clam With T-5s, Need To Look At That, As I Have A 55 Also. Very Nice Pics By The Way
You can keep anything with T5 as long as you have individual reflectors. Tests have shown that T5 with individual reflectors put out as much par as 150w halides. Overdriven bulbs will put out as much par as 250w halides.

lt1z28

Originally Posted by WangoTango
hey LT1Z28: im buying the same aquactinics fixture. how do you like it? what bulb combination do you have? btw, nice pics (again)

-Justin
Good choice! I am loving the fixture. My corals and clams are doing great! Growth increased after I upgraded from the Nova Extreme T5 4 bulb fixture.
Bulbs from front to back are ATI Blue Plus, ATI Aquablue, UVL Super Actinic, ATI Sun Pro, and ATI Blue Plus. Thanks Again.