55 Gallon tank w/stand for sale Long Island!

mikeyman356

This 55 gallon tank is only two years old and is fully equipped with corner overflow cannister, heater, UV Sterilizer(Turbo Twist)(one year old), Mega Flow Sump Filtration Model 2, Four pieces of Artificial Coral , Dual Striplight, and Cover. May be forgetting a few things. Obviously needed to be picked up.
Need to make room for bigger tank for Christmas! Also if anyone is interested in taking the fish that are in there already they are all healthy and will sell for reasonable price. All fish were bought around a year and a half to a year ago. I have 1 Hippo Tang, 1 Cinnamon Clown, One Lemon Butterfly, and One coral beauty. Fish are very peaceful because there has never been more than 5 fish in there. I am getting an estimate as to how much i will sell it for but i would prefer to sell it all as one "package", but if i have to i will sell in individual pieces. I will repost a price in the near future and pictures, but if you are interested leave a post. Thanks!
P.S.- I am located on L.I. if you didnt read title

mikeyman356

if any one has any interest in buying let me no because if not im not going to bother pricing everything and putting it on, but if udo have interest please let me know thanks!
P.S. in my above post i forgot the black stand i should have a few pics of everything in the future.(Maybe even later today)

mikeyman356

I am going to figure out the price right now so lets look at what i have
55 GALLON TANK(with corner overflow cannister) AND STAND-$250
Heater-FREE!
UV Sterilizer-$75
Mega Flow Sump Filtration- $150
48''Dual Strip Light-$75
4 Pieces Artificial Coral-$50
Total= $600
P.S.-These prices are only if you buy the whole thing not just a single item

saltfish123

wow only $600 if i lived on long island ide be there in like 2 seconds. You got me sold on the free heater, ive been around fish tank sales my whole life and this is definetly a good buy, someone better get there before me...