55 gallon w/ stand, reef setup

fishguy_40

acrylic tank (black back), oak stand (decent shape, home made, years of use), 4*65 watt PC light setup (new bulbs), prizm skimmer, cpr overflow box to run canister filter or sump. $350, lights are in great condition, tank has minor scratches that become hard to see when filled w/ water. prizm is in good shape. im in long beach, ca.

mattp725

If possible I would be interested in the lighting setup alone... could you tell me more about it? Is it a strip? Is it two? How long... Retro to a canopy or what?

fishguy_40

it's a custom sealife hood, 4 * 65 watt power compacts, balast in the hood. two 10000k, two actinic bulbs. it's a nice light, in new condition, with bulbs about 3 months old. say $200 shipped.

mattp725

Hmm... just a bit more than I wanted to spend... I am sure it is nice I jsut figured since you wanted $350 for everything you would do the lights for like $150 shipped since you could prob get atleast $150 for an acrylic tank and stand as def make up the rest with the other stuff. Well I will think about it though. Thanks a bunch.

fishguy_40

the tank and stand are pretty old, also, there's quite a number of 55 gallon tanks out there. the light is worth the money, it's the best part of this setup. $200 shipped is about as low as i want to go on this.