55 gl for sale

saltylake

55 gallon tank for sale in miami, stand, canopy and tank with built in prefilter for sale.
Also comes with protien skimmer TF-100.... Also comes with calcium tester, never been opened and also some supplements.
looking for 200.00 or best offer. I need to get rid of the tank ASAP!!!! Thank you

saltylake

Yes the tank is for sale and we can discuss shipping for where you are. The tank is basic glass that is in GREAT shape...
The stand and canopy is also in great shape.
The TF 100 is in GREAT shape . This deal is awesome and i am looking to sell it quickly.
Thank

lucentclownfish

Ok Bud, because you are sending it I need you to find out exactly how much it is going to cost to ship all of that stuff.
You should be able to get a good deal, I hope. I think that I would like it shipped fed EX.
Find out how much " Exactly" it is going to cost and let me know the ammount. I will send you a money order made out to FED EX through the mail. Than take the things to Fed Ex. Ship them from there. We can make the cash exchange at the time of shipment.
This is what we will do. When you go to ship the the things you will call me with the parcel numbers and shipping info provided by Fed Ex.
I will than call Fed EX. allowing me to check the shipment and than I will send you the money ************* right then. I think that should be the best way unless you have a better Idea.
Remember we agreed One hundred twenty dollars. I will pay shipping costs.
E mail me at moveinccom@aol.com

tennessee262

Saltylake, I'm very interested in the tank. Can you tell me what color the stand, and canopy is. Also is the tank "All-Glass, Perfecto, Oceanic or another brand. Please check and see how much shipping would be to Nashville.
Thanks,