55+ red mushrooms on live rock FS/FT

drea

I would like to trade for zoos, ricodeas or other corals(or combination of small corals, please post some pix... or a bunch of different frags...
pm me or post...
the rock is about 5 inches long 3-4 inches wide, much bigger when the shrooms are open
if you want to buy, its $70 shipped to you priority
if you are interested in loose mushrooms, i will send you 15 shrooms of various sizes (all bigger than a quarter, most bigger than a half dollar)
$30 shipped to you priority

drea

Originally Posted by PORKY PUFF
Where do you live in LI? How much for pick up?
pm'ed
this are top quality, pics suck
theappe3- i will ship priority... the mushroom pack are shrooms that i will cut, or that are attached to gravel or small rocks.
here are some pix of random shrooms i would send... i have to resize some pix, i have a lot more if interested...

theappe3

I was refering more to the shipping method as in will they be shipped in a thermos. zip lock bag, etc....
btw, i am very interested in the shrooms and thats why i wanted to see how they looked like :)

drea

Originally Posted by theappe3
I was refering more to the shipping method as in will they be shipped in a thermos. zip lock bag, etc....
btw, i am very interested in the shrooms and thats why i wanted to see how they looked like :)

oh, gotcha, yeah i can post better pix later tonight. I will ship in a box lined w/ the foam stuff, twist top container that contains the shrooms in a ziplock bag....
as long as the shroom do not sit in the mailbox, they will be %100 perfect... i only had two losses from shippig, both due to packages sitting in the mailbox for way too ong... i can ship overnight if prefeered, mushrooms do not need to at all...

drea

Well... ill tell you what... if the pics convince me then you got yourself a customer :)
word... these aren't super resent, i'm not a good pic taker at all either! there are a lot bigger when fully open.

drea

Originally Posted by reefernana
How much for 2 loose ones shipped? Thanks!
pm'
ed
and all you others, check out my feedback, these are truly amazing. like i said, i just take pics, no altering or anything, much much better in person.
my paypal is augustaducati@hotmail.com

drea

Originally Posted by paintballer768
I can see why you want to sell them, looks like theyve taken over almost in the latest pic posted here lol

of course!!!! its funny causee when the lighting is off its like they aren't there!
to think i started w/ 15...
you just have to make sure you control the evil shroom!

drea

do you still have mushroooms left?

of course... pm me me if ya need any

drea

i have around 40 shrooms left for now, let me know, still would love to trade

shipped out 7 boxes this morning

R

reefernana

Hey Andre, just wanted to let you know that the mushrooms are doing great!!! They are very healthy and add great color. I highly recommend to anyone looking for some great red mushrooms to take advantage of buying/trading these. I even traded with a local friend who just had to have a few for his green stripe mushrooms. Thanks, again!

theappe3

If anyone here is even considering getting some of these shrooms, let me tell you that you wont regred getting them. The pictures dont do them any justice! Just got my shrooms and they are great as can be.
Thanks Drea!!!