55 Tank, Stand, Custom Hood For Sale In Ne Al

I have a 55 gal tank, stand and custom hood for sale in NE Alabama. The black hood houses 2x65w PC's (10K). These bulbs will need replacing. The hood also houses 2x110 VHO (03 Actinic). The VHO bulbs are URI bulbs running on an icecap 430 ballast that is already connected to a icecap digital timer. The VHO bulbs are 46.5".
I will take 350 for all three pieces or I will sell seperately. Will deliver to a reasonable area. I live in Scottsboro.
Please send all questions or replies to aturner@mail1.scottsboro.org.
Thanks,
Adam

cgshuller

I would like to purchase your tank.If you still have it that is.
If so, I'd like to pick it up asap. I live in Panama City, Fl and will drive to you to get it. I'm kind of low on cash so, if your willing I'd like to take it off your hands for $250. Email me atCgshuller@yahoo.com to confirm date of pick up and directions to get there.

tigerlover

300 is a little high for me, I could get the set at petsmart for $200 sorry, but I just think its kinda high for a used tank, or even if its new.
I would understand if you didn't wanna sell for such a price, but I'm interested and somewhere in the lower 100's sounds reasonable to me

fishtails

Tiger Lover,
It includes PC's and VHO's. For 300 that's nothing at all. Lighting alone is worth 300+ dollars.