55 w/fish, LR, coral, VHO, fuge, etc-- W Ohio

evilmantis

Hello!
Due to a new job, I am moving to Missouri. I am located in west central Ohio near Lima. My husband and I have come to the conclusion that it will be best to keep a small amount of livestock and get rid of the 55 setup for now (and make a new one once we get moved). I would prefer to sell the whole setup together and would prefer pickup. Here's what I have:
55 gal w/wooden stand (some scrapes here and there -- lots of coralline on tank front)
4 x R48T12 VHO lighting (this is *very* bright!) OR standard 1-bulb strip light
interesting setup for holding lights above tank
heater
CPR bak-pak skimmer
other hang-on filter (I run carbon in this one)
18" long x 4"d x 9"h refugium w/grape caulerpa, chaeto, other critters
glass lids
grounding probe
crushed coral substrate
lots of fake plants
2 castles
20-25 lbs live rock (lots of coralline)
Sailfin tang (he has HLLE right now, but hopefully the fuge will help take care of that)
orange clownfish
flame angel
foxface rabbitfish
one coral -- I think it's acanthastrea (white with light green center)
blue LEDs (aimed down at water -- like moonlights)
salt, coral food, supplements, all that stuff you need
This setup has been stable and established for well over a year with no ich or other problems. There are lots of emerald crabs, 2 conchs, and lots of other critters in the substrate. The only new thing is the fuge. That algae is actually still in QT, but will be ready to go in the fuge soon.
I am asking $350 with the VHO, $250 with the strip light.
If anyone needs pics or any more info, let me know and I will try to get it to you.
Thanks
Goldie
bodiker(at)wcoil.com

evilmantis

This is all on hold right now since family issues have the move up in the air. Sorry for not editing sooner.
Thanks
Goldie

evilmantis

This tank is not currently for sale anymore. Sorry to those who inquired. A family emergency has cancelled the job transfer and thus I am keeping the tank. On down the line, if I decide to move, I will repost!
Thanks and sorry
goldie