55g and acc. in balt.

m0nk

I sent ya an email, let me know if it's still available and I'll be happy to come down there to pick it up (White Marsh is about the same distance for me as That Fish Place in Lanc.).

puffer9006

sorry i havent be able to answer question i havent be able to get to a computer. yes everything is still for but thier is sales pending

m0nk

Did you happen get my email? I was arranging to come down and this weekend (you mentioned Sunday after 3pm). Let me know if you're still interested.
Alex.

puffer9006

ya i sent an email back i can still do it then i just havent been able to get to my email. just send me one back if we are still on
tom

m0nk

Received and replied. Thanks for sending your address and #. I'll be down on Sunday. I sent you my cell # too in case you need to reschedule or anything. Thanks again, see you then.
Alex

puffer9006

the deal feel though he didnt pick it up. so every thing is still for sale and everything is now $350. thats everything i had in my first message. just give me an email im not reserving anything it is first come first served. i will ship but the tank and stand. thanks