55g lion and snowflake what else

joe5_15

im goin to get a 55g with canister filter small peguin powerhead two aquaculter hang-ons. im most probably goin to a dwarf lion and a snowflake eel maybe a valetine puffer what else if anything

grouperhead

go with the 55. a snowflake and a dwarf lion would do awesome in there. id skip the valintini as it would be pushing your stocking limits and could possibly nip the lions' fins. bo

wallda

Right now a friend of mine has a small chainlink eel and a lion in a 30gallon. Not the tank to raise them in, but it is ok for now. Both fish are very healthy and once the eel gets bigger, he will get at least a 55 gallon.

joe5_15

in the 30(which i will more than likely get 55 in a lil) what would be a goud companion for the lion what about red hawkfish or anything

hawkeye

Your tank (55) would be perfect with the three you mentioned. Valentini, dwarf and snow.
As for the 30 - if you can find a decent sized Valentini I would suggest that to go with your snow. A hawk would also be good with a snow - I would suggest a Flame Hawk
I had both in my 55 and the eel was kind of hyper for my valentini at night and causing him to have a hard time sleeping.