55g REEF SETUP FOR SALE

team2jndd

Dual 175w metal halides w/ dual vho in a 4ft retrofit kit and ballast with dual switches.
Emperor 330
Emperor 400
Fluval 303
Eheim canister filter
Eheim return pump
60 lbs of white reef rock (been in the tank for over a year so not purely white)
80 lbs of live fiji sand
The tank stand and canopy is for sale as well. The stand and canopy were purchased at different times but they are both black. Nothing is at a set price it is all best offer. Shipping has to be paid by the buyer.

team2jndd

the reef rock is 1.50 /lb and like i said it has been in the ank for a while so many of the rocks have feather dusters pods etc. I am not exactly sure how much rock i have i just know it is about 60 lbs. If you are interested just tell me how much you need.

jhebi

can you shipped out the 40lbs of rock and i will pay for the shipping??
and also the lights, any news?>

jhebi

Originally Posted by team2jndd
for the rock and the lights it woul be 335 plus shipping. How big do you want the rocks?

i am interested, i will pay for shipping dont worry, e-mail me at acho@newslogistics.net
tks alex
hey team, how do you want me to pay for the lights and rocks?

tyedyed1

are you still trying to get rid of this stuff? will you part it out? if so how much for the canister filter? what model is it? how much for shipping to 33917?
thanks

team2jndd

Which canister? I have a fluval 304 and an eheim. I do not know what model the eheim is but it retails for 150. I am selling each of them for 50. I can ship it to you but you will have to pay for the shipping.

tyedyed1

Originally Posted by team2jndd
Which canister? I have a fluval 304 and an eheim. I do not know what model the eheim is but it retails for 150. I am selling each of them for 50. I can ship it to you but you will have to pay for the shipping.

the eheim....which picture does it look like?

team2jndd

lol tyedeyed it isnt any of those i found out it is the Eheim Classic 2217 being sold on the famous auction site for well over $100. And 29gkid, the lights are a 48inch retrofit kit with dual 175w halides and dual vhos. No bulbs are included in purchase. The halides on this unit have only been used 2 times to test because my tank was fish only and didnt need halides. I bought them because I was thinking of upgrading to reef but ended up buying a whole new reef system. For 300$ you will get the reflector,light mounts and ballast with dual switches. I will include two light timers as well. If you purchase this unit you will have to contact cooltouchlighting.com and ask them for another ballast wire because they only sent me one and it needs two. I have contacted them and they said it would be 15$ for another one I just didn't do it because I didn't use the halides anyway. When i tested them everything worked great. I suggest you go with 20,000 k bulbs though.