55g tank Atlanta 250W mH live rock cheap

tervman

Originally posted by beautful
tervman do you want to buy some fish?

Send me a list of what you have. My email address is (crescendotervuren) (at) (yahoo) (dot) (com). Let me know how much $ you want for each.
Thanks.

jjboods

Is the dosing pump for still for sale? How old is it? Was it bought new or used? What brand/model is it? Asking price?
Thanks.

beautful

Originally posted by jjboods
Is the dosing pump for still for sale? How old is it? Was it bought new or used? What brand/model is it? Asking price?
Thanks.

Brand New....angelafamilyhouse@yahoo.com

flatzboy

How many milliters a hour is the dosing pump and how much do you want for it. What kind of protein skimmer is it? Do you have any big pieces of liverock I will take 50lbs. and would like pieces that are at least 8lbs or bigger. How much would it cost to ship 50lbs of the rock to zip code 34293? What is the lowest you would go on the ro/di unit.

beautful

Beautiful,
YGM.

something happen to e-mail that you sent me? ? ?
I sell alot of stuff, can you call me
770-498-4166

jjboods

Based on the email I received from Beautiful, I am guessing she has nothing to do with coolben and is just trying to hijack his ad and get customers for a business site. If I am wrong, coolben, let me know and let the mods know. Coolben, I'd still be interested in the dosing pump.

beautful

Based on the email I received from Beautiful, I am guessing she has nothing to do with coolben and is just trying to hijack his ad and get customers for a business site. If I am wrong, coolben, let me know and let the mods know. Coolben, I'd still be interested in the dosing pump.

I was trying to help you but that's how you put it ///// that's ok
sorry that me trying to give you what you looking for .
you are the person that like moooooooool in georgia

jjboods

As far as I know, this site/forum is not for commercial ads or sales. And even if they are allowed, start your own thread.