55Gal. All Must Go!

forsale

hello i am looking to sell eveything as a package for $900 ..i have a 55gal oak tank ($100)(6months old) a turbo fluter skimmer($200) it worked on my 55 and my friends 210gal, my fluval 304 canister filter ($100), all of my rock over 9pieces with some growth($150), 2powerheads 404'2 ($40), 2pc lighting white and blue built into the hood with two fans ($400), wood stand($50, if you buy the hood i will throw in the stand for free) , chemicals ($30), (b-ionics 1&2,chlorine out,F.O.R.M., kent marine products such as essential elements,) 50lbs of crushed coral($20), hydrometer($5),buckets($5), submergable heater($10),nets & cleaning supplies($10),10gal iso tank with meds,air stone, heater, filter ($50) it really is a great deal, shipping is not included and i am located in ohio. if interested email me at sweetiipie71@yahoo.com
pics also available just email me will also entertain offers

tthemadd1

I am in Kent, OH and always looking for new/used tanks. If you could email me pictures and a complete list of equipment/fish etc I would appreciate it. Depending on what you have I might be willing to buy it all or pieced out.
Mwalter4@neo.rr.com

tthemadd1

Sorry, Not interested... Bought a tank that had alot more for alot less... If you decide to come down on the price to say around $450.00 let me know... Good luck selling it..
Themadd1