55gal pics wanted!

junkiebeas

Well Pitbull it is!!! But he is no longer in my tank he was wild cut by my self for a friend of mine. He's in a 1000 gal tank at a friend of mine Restaurant. For my tank crashing it won't happen. Its to old for that and well mantained.

pitbull01

Oh, sorry Junkiebeas for jumping on ya like that. It just worried me that a french angel was being kept in a 55 gallon with several fish already. I am fascinated by your success with keeping all 8 tangs in a 55 gallon with all of them perfectly happy. I am glad to hear that the french is in a 1000 gallon now. You ought to buy some more very vividly colored corals to REALLY make those tangs stand out, although the color alone of them makes them stand out. Keep up the great work!!!
-Adam

junkiebeas

No harm done. Actually there are 9 now i just added a Powder Brown. Thanks for all the coments. You could see him in my new thred New addition on the Reef Tank. Hell gere's a pic.

milomlo

Junki,
I just have to say your tank is awesome!! I am a newbie and your tank is how I want mine to look when I get started. Keep up the good work!! Seems like you are doing something right. I hope when I finally get started my tank will look that good. I may be trying to contact you for help.

Your tank looks GREAT!!

reefman22

It's been a long time since I posted in this thread!! If you look way back on the second page (59th post) that was my tank before it got set up. Now just about 2 months later I have some update pics! These 2 months went by so fast!! well here are some pics of my 55 reef now!! hope you enjoy!

jayc

Nice pics everyone!! Reefman your tank is really coming along! Keep up the good work.
Josh