55Gal Setup for Sale, Cary, NC

chingchong

Pickup only...
I am moving to new place ... and probably going to get a bigger tank. I am selling my entire 55 gal tank which includes (since Aug' 04):
- 55 Gal + Stand + Hood
- Jebo 220W (4x 55W PC bulbs - 10000k and actinic 03)
- BakPak 2r HOB with MJ 1200
- 3x MJ 900
- Prism with Surface Skimmer
- Aquaclear 200 (Power Filter) with Surface Skimmer
- Jebo Heater 200W
- about 60 lbs of LR fully cured
- about 80 lbs of LS
- 3x clownfish
- 2 Coral Banded Shrimp
- Gonoporia
- Alvoporia
- Zooanthids
- Bunch of Scarlet Hermit, snails, blue crab hermit
- 2x emerald crab
- 2x queen conch
- 1x fighting conch
--- $750 for the whole package

[hr]
I would sell separetly only if all the pieces are being bought.
PM me if questions.

dobelady

I am coming to raleigh nc soon I would be interested in the stuff below if you part out. I also have a large tank for sale 110 gallon acyllic reef ready with stand. Plus a sump metal halide lights etc. Maybe we can work out a trade too. I am getting rid of two 55's so I don't need the tank or equipment just the livestock. You can email me at kkh_b@charter.net thanks
-3x clownfish
- 2 Coral Banded Shrimp
- Gonoporia
- Alvoporia
- Zooanthids
- Bunch of Scarlet Hermit, snails, blue crab hermit
- 2x emerald crab
- 2x queen conch
- 1x fighting conch

thedocta

How much for the prizm? What about the Bak-Pak? I'll pay shipping if you part out. Check out my "For Sale" thread cuz I will trade if you want anything I have. Also how have the JEBO lights worked out...any flaws in the design? I have a 24 inch on order and was wondering if they are good lights or not. Email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net Thanks=Greg

chingchong

i have about 3-3.5in DSB ... i can't tell you exactly how much sand ... i'd say at least 60-70 lbs...
as far a shipping i m not sure how this would work ... but i am not excluding the possibility ...

tahja84

If you can figure out a way to send me about thirty pounds of it, let me know how much it would cost.

chingchong

I don't think I would ship it will cost way too much money ...
If there is anyone interested in buying
- tank (55gal) + stand + light (Jebo PC 4x55W) = $125
- 60 lbs Live Rock (coraline is growing in tank): $4.5 /lb
- 60 lbs aragonite live sand: $2.5 /lb
- 3x clownfish $10/piece
- 2x CBS mated pair (and matting like crazy) $40
For pickup only... I live in Cary, NC.

M

macmommy

Hi! I tried PMing you, but it was disabled :help: If you still have the tank and hood and light available I am VERY interested. I live about 1½ hours from you. Please email me ladydoiphinlover@aol.com
Thanks!