55gallon for sale in PA

twagner40

So I am moving apartments and with the hectic nature of life and work I am not going to move my tank for the fourth time in almost as many years.
I have a 55gallon that is about 4 years old. Everything is for sale. All the pumps, lights, corals, fish, ect.
I will ship anywhere, overnight- fed-ex seems the standard.
Corals
Large purple staghorn acro (bought at a WAMAS

[hr]
2 years ago). Coral is about 5-6" tall and each arm is easily 4" -$60.00
Green Monti (bought as a frag from blue ribbon kio and pond in dc). Coral is circular I just measured it to be 8" in diameter - $60.00
Smaller green monti- This is a slightly different species than the above green monti- This piece is only 3-4" in diameter- $20.00 (also from blue ribbon kio)
Pink plating monti- This piece is about 4-5" diameter with several plates. (also from wamas

[hr]
) $50.00
Pink digi acro - (between pink monti and green monti- Includes the whole rock and all the pieces on it- $60.00
Xenia - if you are local in philly or new jersey you are welcome to come over and take as much as you want for free. Just make arrangements with me. This tank will only exist till the end of May.
Bubble coral - $25.00
Reddish, maroon soft coral. (left corner of tank)(I have no idea what this is called, but it is huge and needs a good home. When it fully expands in my tank it is easily 15-20". In a larger tank this would be a monster. Grows very fast. - $50.00
Maroon clown - 3years old - 3" or so. $25.00
Pistol Shrimp - I know he's alive cause i hear him and see his molts once a month or so. 2 yrs old- $20.00
Banded coral shrimp- $20.00 also 3 years old.
Free snails if you want them.
As for equiptment I will sell all of that but I will not ship it to you until I break down the tank and turn everything off in a few weeks.
Lights- 2 HQI bulbs on a 400 watt dual ballast. Whole setup $125.00 (Paid 400.00)
Thats all for now, any questions, concerns please ask.
thanks
Tim