55gallon photos

cmiles

55 Gallon with new lights and diy canopy. finally got those metal halides. LOVE EM!!!
Whatcha think???

ledzep fan

Nice Looking Tank
Those tangs will get to big for that tank though. Otherwise beautiful tank though!!!
The Zep

cmiles

yea i know but they have been in there so long i hate to move them right now. this one is so full i have been considering upgrading to a 125. dang this hobby is addictive. its like once you start you just cant stop.

N

nemo_66

how much did the canopy cost? i am thinking of making a canopy for my new 75 gallon

cmiles

I think the canopy costed about 30 dollars, I already had the paint. There is no top on it though because my light is suspended from the ceiling.

goodwin9

Great looking tank.
Smaller tanks are hard to get looking right and you've done a great job!

cmiles

thanks for all the nice comments, i have so enjoyed this hobby, but now that mine is full I want a larger one!!!!LOL. Never satisfied are we.

T

tampausmc

that's a nice tank.....you've done a great job with that.....i'm hoping i can make my 28 look that good with time.....you should be proud

ghola5

how does everyone keep there tanks so clean? mine is 3 months old and i find myself cleaning it once a week.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by ghola5
how does everyone keep there tanks so clean? mine is 3 months old and i find myself cleaning it once a week.
Same here..once a week, pictures are taken that day or shortly after. My guess is that most people clean their tank first, then take pictures.......