570 watt M.H/VHO fixture for sale

nakadoc

I have had this fixture over my frag which I sold also due to our upcoming move. Like I said before I am in the military and we are pscing to a new base so I figured I clean out my garage before we leave.
I have a year in a half old stainless steel dual 175 M.h and dual 110 watt vho system I am looking at getting rid of. It has 3in fans built into the sides and a acrylic shield to help keep heat out of the water and water and salt creep off the bulbs. M.H bulbs are Iwasaki 14K's with about 6-8 months of use of them at 6 hours per day and they are mogul sockets. Vho's are brand new maybe used a total of 2 weeks one super actinic and one white actinic. Vho ballast is built into the fixture and I included a picture of the M.H ballast which is quite heavy. They all have quick disconnects for easy setup and break down. It comes with hanging supplies and all wiring needed to set this thing up. The unit is 48in. long. I would prefer local pickup but willing to ship at buyers expense. I have a brand new set of the Iwasaki 14K bulb that I would throw in for free if bought at asking price.
I am asking $500 for everything mentioned above. If you have any questions or want more pictures email me at nakamotoshayne@hotmail.com