58 Gal tank, remora skimmer and JbJ light FS in VA

bob a.

Just got through setting up a new (well it actually is a 1992 but is new to us) 90 gal tank to replace a 58 gal Oceanic tank and have some surplus stuff to sell.
For starters we have the tank and stand, its a 58 gal Oceanic with a Grey stone finish with a matching stand. Tank dimensions are 36" wide, by 18"deep by 21" high. Stand is in good shape. there is no light fixture for this tank but I will throw in a Mombassa skimmer for free. Price is 225 and it is not shippable. It also has a new (within the last year) glass top We are located in SE Virginia near Norfolk.
Second is a JBJ formosa 48" fixture. It has (4) 65w PC bulbs, two actinic and two 10K. Bulbs are several months old (came with the fixture used) but look to have quite a bit of life left in them. One of the 3 fans is noisy and can be snipped or replaced if I can find a same size replacement. It also has the JBJ legs that allow the whole fixture to pivot up. Asking price on this lamp is 125 and I would prefer not to ship. New these lights were over 300 and were considered a high quality fixture. I estimate this fixture is about 3 years old.
There is an Lucite wet/dry filter with bio balls, approx 9" square. Looks to be pretty high quality for what it is. Will let that one go for 25.
We also have an Eheim wet/dry, think its model 2228. It has the main input/output hoses but the smaller vent hose was used for something else. One of the plastic turn screws for the external cylinder is missing and needs to be replaced. Other than that, its in pretty good shape. Originally cost close to 200, will let it go for about 50 or best offer.
Lastly is a AquaC Remora skimmer with the maxijet and a surface skimmer box. New these skimmers cost about 160 plus 30 for the skimmer box. I will let this one go for 140 with the skimmer box which is less than I paid for it 6 months ago.
I can ship everything except the tank and stand but would prefer local pickup. Prices listed do not include shipping which would be extra. I could discount if more than one item was bought.
Lastly, this note is for the price police, you know, the guys that can buy everything for half of what it is offered for sale. If you can find it for a better price, then go for it. I am always willing to negotiate within reason. You can contact me at aquinob at yahoo dot com

bob a.

GK, I need to know where you want it shipped so I can get an amount. Salty, shoot me an email please, I wont negotiate prices through the message board.

bob a.

The Remora is sold. Everything else is still available. I am dropping the price on the tank and stand to 200 pickup only and the light to 100 plus shipping. Will list it on the bay soon if no other interest.