58g oceanic tank and stand for sale in ny

team2jndd

Black trim corner tank with bowed front glass. Matching black stand with tinted glass door. Originally sells for about 850. Pick up only. Selling for 300 OBO.
I also have a strip of submersible LEDS and a live sand bed that I will include if it sells for 300.

team2jndd

I just need to clean it up a little so i can get some good pictures I will do it tomorow morning. Where are you from?

rayraypico

I just moved to Philly from Florida. When I left Florida I sold all of my stuff and have been itching to get another tank since I moved to Philly. I was thinking about getting a corner tank and then I saw your post

team2jndd

ok well it is still about half filled with water until I get my nano but here are some pics of it with the water. just give me a sec to get them uploaded.

team2jndd

heres one when its set up and the rest are from now... it still needs a good cleaning which i will do once its been sold and emptied completely.

rayraypico

I will probably take it. I have a storage locker that I am supposed to take to NY and drop the stuff of at my grandmothers. If the tank is still available then I will take it. I have to make arrangmets to get a weekend off to do this. Can you post your email address and we can stay in contact.
Is that tank predrilled?

team2jndd

The tank is not predrilled and I will be away for 2 weeks starting sunday. If you want the tank I can hold it for you as long as you want but you will have to pay for it first for me to take it off the market. My email is screamin_reefers@yahoo.com

rayraypico

are you selling it with all of the pvc pipeing? I will know in the next couple of days for sure if I will take it. I understand not taking it off the market until your payed. I am in negotiations for a new house right now I am just waiting to see how that goes before I pay for the tank. I want to be able to move it only once.

team2jndd

The pvc has been cut so i can remove the tank so its pretty much useless. You can take the lockline fittings i have which are worth 30$ together. I need to know very soon if you are interested because I leave sunday morning for a few weeks.