60 Gal Reef to 135 Gallon Diary!

well i got my new 135 gallon oceanic dual overflow tank with stand and canopy about a month ago and am finally getting ready to go! i got a trash can and power head for christmas and im going to start buying live rock. here are some pics o the new tank and my current 60 gallon

my dog wants to jump on haha

here is a full tank shot

my scopas tang has been the only tang to live in my tank.....its a curse

so now i need some ideas for rock and plumbing.
what is a good size sump, skimmer, chiller and return pumps ect. all u guys with big tanks let me knoooow!!!

fishygurl

OMG! awesome i just got a 125 gal for christmas, Im definatly going to watch your thread to get some ideas and to watch it grow!
And what do you mean any suggestions on live rock?

hey fishy gurl thanks! i meant on what type you guys like. im thinking of going with alot of branching rock and then filling in the gaps with what i have plus more. but i dunno that is dollars away

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Thats so awsome! I cant wait to see how it turns out. keep us updated
thanks!!! lets hope its soon

fishygurl

Originally Posted by stephenthefish
hey fishy gurl thanks! i meant on what type you guys like. im thinking of going with alot of branching rock and then filling in the gaps with what i have plus more. but i dunno that is dollars away
Make sure you post pics when you get your live rock(and sand)! I am probably just gonna go with plain and simple fiji LR.