60 Gallon Tank For Sale

nokturnal1

60 Gallon Tank For Sale Along With Multi Skimmer Deluxe W/UV Light, 4-In-1 Biochemical Power Head Filter, Cascade Canister Filter Good For 150 Gallons & 5 Yards Of Canister Foam Filter Padding. Asking $375 O.B.O. If Anyone Is Interested Or You Have Any Questions Reply Here... Thanks...

nokturnal1

The multi skimmer is $145
Originally Posted by Fishe1
I would be interested in the skimmer if you can ship it to 76155.

nokturnal1

Originally Posted by NOKTURNAL1
60 Gallon Tank For Sale Along With Multi Skimmer Deluxe W/UV Light, 4-In-1 Biochemical Power Head Filter, Cascade Canister Filter Good For 150 Gallons & 5 Yards Of Canister Foam Filter Padding. Asking $375 O.B.O. If Anyone Is Interested Or You Have Any Questions Reply Here... Thanks...
i all so have a 250 gallons tank complet with skimmer and uv and all the light and a wet and dry with canapit and tand for $1100.

nokturnal1

60 Gallon Tank For Sale Along With Multi Skimmer Deluxe W/UV Light, 4-In-1 Biochemical Power Head Filter, Cascade Canister Filter Good For 150 Gallons & 5 Yards Of Canister Foam Filter Padding. Asking $475 O.B.O. If Anyone Is Interested Or You Have Any Questions Reply Here... Thanks...

jhebi

i thought it was 375, the price went up??? whats the best you can do for the 60gl tank..and the skimmer....

nokturnal1

yes the price of the setup is $375
Originally Posted by jhebi
i thought it was 375, the price went up??? whats the best you can do for the 60gl tank..and the skimmer....