$600 for 135 Oceanic Reef Ready and Set-Up

thewizzrd

off the top of my head I dont remember, its an icecap660 so i'm sure you can google it, i have a 3 5' bulb set-up.

seaspy

O.k. I looked up the ballast and it can handle up to 4-110 watts apiece. So are the 3 bulbs you're running 110 watts? HO, VHO, T5, MH?

H

huntinjoe

I am very interested in the whole package and I could pick it up. My email is justinjspray@yahoo.com if you could send some pictures that would be great and speed the whole process up

zsqure

What are you guys waiting for? That is a great deal. I know, I drove from canton ohio to atlanta georgia for the same kind of deal down and back in 30 hours some roadtrip.

thewizzrd

Well the tank was sold, but the guy backed out on me last minute so if anyone is still interested, e-mail me, I will e-mail the few of you who responded a few days ago photos, I need to get rid of this quick so please e-mail me if you are interested. if you want to see pics of it in a wall(how i had originally had it) just go through my profile to my webpage. it is currently on a temp stand with just a couple pieces of rock, and I am down by St. Louis.