62G new pics

grumpygils

How long have you had the gonaporia? Also, I just got sun polyps 3 weeks ago and love them. I take them out and feed them in a cup with a blizzard and they come out raging! Do you take your polyps out for feeding?
Mc

masaleh

Originally Posted by grumpygils
How long have you had the gonaporia? Also, I just got sun polyps 3 weeks ago and love them. I take them out and feed them in a cup with a blizzard and they come out raging! Do you take your polyps out for feeding?
Mc
I almost have it for a year and a half...... I never take my polyps out foe feeding.... i do not know how, so pls. shpw me if you can.
thank you

masaleh

Originally Posted by Pasafire
It looks great, what kind of lighting do you use? Are the photos with or without flash?

The first three photos without flash. and for the lighting I have to check and get back to you.

grumpygils

Hey Maselah,
I assume your polyps are moveable? I take mine out each week and put them in a small cup with tank water. I then put in a small chunk of frozen brine formulav in with them and gently stirr. After about 5 -10 minutes, the polyps start coming out and I gently stir the water and it flows formula particles into them. I the let it, then stir, then sit then stir ect... Then put them back in the tank and they come out happy and raging!
gg

wangotango

i wanna get some sun polyps too, since ive got moon-lights on my tank. ive heard of some people "training" their sun polyps to open during the day more by feeding them while the lights are on. have you or anyone else tried this? as a whole your tank is great!

masaleh

Originally Posted by grumpygils
Hey Maselah,
I assume your polyps are moveable? I take mine out each week and put them in a small cup with tank water. I then put in a small chunk of frozen brine formulav in with them and gently stirr. After about 5 -10 minutes, the polyps start coming out and I gently stir the water and it flows formula particles into them. I the let it, then stir, then sit then stir ect... Then put them back in the tank and they come out happy and raging!
gg
Thank you :)....... I will try this 2day.