65 gallon for sale in Northern VA

napalmrat

Sadly, I have to reduce my number of tanks in the house..
so I have decided to start with my 65 gallon high tank. Most of the stock was bought here, on SWF.com.. here it goes
2 false percs,
1 blue hippo tang
1 yellow tang
1 6 line wrasse
1 velvet damsel
2 cleaner shrimp
1 CBS
1 serpent star
1 brittle star
1 purple lobster
4 cucumbers
various blue, red, and white leg hermits
horseshoe crab
cleaner clam
Brain that hosts the clowns
yellow gargonian
feather duster
various corals, mushrooms, and lots of coraline growth
tank is 3 feet wide, and includes a black pine base, canopy and black oak halide unit and vho lighting built into the canopy.
about 100 lbs live rock and about 80-100 lbs live sand.
plenty of worms, and duster clusters all over the rocks. I did have a mandarin in there but the stupid brittle ate it.. UHHG.. he can be left behind and taken to a LFS for a second chance if you prefer.
Tank is drilled, and includes a 15 or 20 gallon sump. All hardware on the existing tank is included, you just need to get chemicals and cleaners, I need what I have for my other tanks..
NO DELIVERY, this will not fit in my Jetta.. I can help with take down, and you are more than welcome to salvage as much water as you can to prevent too much shock to the fish.
How much you ask?? 1500.00, OBO.. this is listed on CL in DC for 1600.00, but I will give you the discount from here. Please email me at napalmrat2000@yahoo.com and mention you saw the ad here..
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish

boogaman

I live near you, will you be wiiling to part out: 2 cleaner shrimp, 1 serpent star, all hermit crabs, horseshoe crab, some live rock?

napalmrat

I would prefer to keep the tank whole to whoever it goes to.. I would have to turn the whole thing upside down to get out half the stuff..