65 Gallon Reef Tank - compete setup in Georgia

jj48

I am dropping the price to $350 FIRM for the tank/stand, wet/dry, and lights. That is practically giving it away. I don't check here often so email me at keith48ATgmailDOTcom if interested.

mrsdorothy

That is a good price. Actually it's a steal for someone. I have the same tank, lights, and stand. If that is the light that comes with the setup, it is a current orbit not a coralife, and it runs for more than the asking price alone. Wish I had seen this a couple of weeks ago, I would have bought it myself. I have a friend that lives close to Augusta that came down to visit a couple of weeks ago.
If you can ship, email me a price for all coral and bta. dladyd0522@cs.com

jj48

Originally Posted by BigTang803
I am in Aiken. About 17 miles from Augusta. I am interested. Let me know what you have left. :jumping: :jumping:

I have the tank/stand, the lights, and the wet/dry. All these items were bought at Bob's in Augusta. I also have some various sundries (food, powerhead, additives, etc.) that will come with it. Email me, I do not check here often.
keith48ATgmail.com

jj48

I will take $150 for the lights shipped anywhere in the continental US (shipping included).
I will take $150 for the wet/dry with pumps and skimmer shipped anywhere in the US (shipping incl).
I will take $150 for the tank and stand with glass top (no lights) LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.
$325 for tank/stand, wet/dry/ and lights LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.
Email me at keith48ATgmail.com if you are interested. This is the last time I will try to move these, so somebody let me know! You can send a money order or pay through Paypal (email me first before making a payment of any kind!).