6AM leaving for the Super Bowl!!

jemshores

Just wanted to share some of this Steeler's fans enthusiasim!! Icing the beer and on R way!!This is R 1st Super Bowl, so wish us luck. (hope we find our way home!)

ruaround

NICE... have fun!!! and you might wanna remove your last pick... there is a curse word...
must say i am jealous... not ony that youre going to the SB but you are seeing it in the Crown Jewel of the NFL!!!

nissan577

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STEELERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05xrunner

typical game..Steelers barely win and Ben sucks and cant do crap and does a little drive at the end to win and then everyone will think he is great. GOD I hate Ben Worthlessburger....Woulda been a much more enjoyable game with Leftwich..

salt life

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
http:///forum/post/2938067
typical game..Steelers barely win and Ben sucks and cant do crap and does a little drive at the end to win and then everyone will think he is great. GOD I hate Ben Worthlessburger....Woulda been a much more enjoyable game with Leftwich..
you mean worthlessbErger

05xrunner

who cares..he is a POS and is WAY overhyped and one of the worst in the league..All he does is overthrow, get sacked, or throw INT's