72 BOW For Sale!!!few extras also.

rkm

I am testing the waters on this......I think I am 90% sure I am selling it.
This is a 72 Bow front (GLASS) made by All Glass. This tank is great. It is just shy of 1 year old. It has very little coralline growth on the back. It should be able to be scraped off very easily. The front and sides are clean... What you see in the pictures cleans up like new. The stand is also sold by ALL GLASS. it is your normal pine stand stained with an oak finish.
tank is 48in.L X 13in.D (ends)19in.D (center) X 23in.tall.
I also have a 48 in. JBJ PC light fixture. I am unsure of the age. I bought it used. It looks good, and works good. The bulbs are 6 months old. I know I paid well over $100 just for the bulbs. It has 4x65w lights in it. 2 white 10k and 2 atanic.
I also have a Red sea Prizm skimmer. It is a little over a year old. Works.
Any Idea on what this stuff is worth? Any offers? please serious offers...no jokes. I might just sell the tank locally and ---- everything else off...
The fish and LR and CC are not for sale. Just tank stand, lights, skimmer.
Regards,
Ryan

interested in your skimmer and lights. I have a 48" jbj right now that I paid 100 for used I would take yours off your hand for the same depending on how old it is. I live in va bch va. Thanks.
email me at
Jandr5262002@aol.com

rkm

I am 100% going to sell everything. At the moment. I am seeing how long it is going to be before I get my new tanks. They are being made. Once I get them I am going to start making the stand for the replacement of the Bow front tank. This will probably be a few weeks. I will email you or repost this message. I figured it would be easier for me to get the new tank situated then get rid of the other stuff. That way I'm not waiting on my new equipment and you are waiting on me etc. etc.