72 Bowfront Reef Ready Tank For Sale

kilmca

72 gallon bowfront, reef ready tank for sale. pine stand and custom made pine hood. located between Baltimore and D.C. asking $400, obo.

kilmca

Yes the tank is drilled with the one overflow in the left corner of the tank. It is an All Glass Aquarium and stand. I am now considering selling the Icecap 660 ballast and VHO bulbs with the wood canopy. I was planning on keeping them to put in the new tank but now I am considering going to MH. It's up to you but I'm willing just to sell the tank and stand wood canopy if that's all you want. Thanks

nemos_dad

Would you be willing to ship as I live in Rochester NY. If so, any idea about how much the shipping would be? I'd also be interested in the lights that go with it.

kilmca

$650 for everything including lights. The 660 ballast is 2.5 years old. The bulbs currently in the canopy are about 7 months old.
pit, it would be difficult for me to get the tank and the stand in the vehicles i have available to me, but it might be possible. Where in NJ are you located? Would a 1.5 to 2 hour drive be halfway. I live a couple minutes south of Baltimore.
nemos_dad, sorry but shipping would be expensive. if you know of anyway to ship it for cheap then let me know. one other possibility is that if you were willing to pick the tank up in the scranton, pa area. that's where my parents live and when they bring my new tank (i got a good price up there) they could take the old tank with them and you could pick it up there.

nemos_dad

That would be a definite possibility. Do you think it would all fit in the back of a pickup? Scranton wouldn't be bad at all.

kilmca

it fits in a fullsize pickup with a 6' long bed. it might be difficult to fit it in a smaller pickup. i'm going to take some pics of the canopy so you can see how it's setup. one other thing, the tank won't be available till late april. hope that's not a problem.

nemos_dad

That's actually no problem at all...in fact might work out better. The only problem will be that at that point I start doing fishing charters on the weekends...so it might be a little tricky figuring out a time...but I'll try to get it figured out...

urface

VERY interested in this tank...can you please pm me or email me so we can talk further.....pick up is not a problem....

kilmca

Originally posted by nemos_dad
That's actually no problem at all...in fact might work out better. The only problem will be that at that point I start doing fishing charters on the weekends...so it might be a little tricky figuring out a time...but I'll try to get it figured out...

Just wondering if you were still interested in the tank? Again late April or early May it will be available. Email me if interested. kilmca@yahoo.com

kilmca

tank has not sold but is currently near Scranton, PA - price dropped to $500, obo for everything including custom made mud sump. the mud sump is just a 29 gallon tank with partitions silconed in place.